What is ISO 9001:2015 Certification in UAE?
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System-QMS) is an international standard applicable to any organization regardless of its type, size, or complexity of processes in all types of business sectors.Among all the modern Management Systems ISO 9001 Certification- Quality Management System stands foremost in the world. ISO 9001 Certification in UAE enables the companies to maintain excellent procedures in order to meet customer needs at the global level in terms of Quality and Standards.
Companies opting for ISO 9001 Certification in UAE will be able to claim systematic procedures laid down in manuals for ISO Standards.It is based on seven quality management principles (all fundamental to good business practices).
Why do we need ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)?
- ISO 9001 is a standard which is recognized worldwide, we can say that it is quite a famous standard and organizations try to achieve this to join in the race of global competitive market.
- If your organization achieves ISO 9001 quality management system certificate then it is like demonstrating your commitment towards envisioning quality culture.
- By implementing ISO 9001 in the organizations we can have better organized process control and transparency in all departments.
- Quality is a culture which has to be developed and not a product which can be bought, since with the help of the guidelines of this international standard, the organizations can learn the objective of developing quality as a culture.
- Proves your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures your products and services effectively meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Allows you to measure your progress towards the continual improvement of business performance creating a benchmark.
- Helps improve your organizational performance.
- Competitive advantage over the competitors.
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
- Boosts your image
- Increases sales
- Improves your earnings
- Lessens operational cost
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Enhances better management skills
- Maximizes efficiency
Why it is important for your business?
Successful companies are driven to deliver quality – from the way they operate to the customer service standards they establish and the products they deliver. This is a strategic vision to improve brand equity and image and ensure they are better equipped to win new opportunities in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) provides the infrastructure, procedures, processes, and resources needed to help organizations to monitor and improve their performance to drive efficiencies, client service, and product excellence.
Who can use ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) is applicable to any organization – irrespective of their size or geographical location. One of the major strengths of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) is its wider appeal for all types of organizations. Because it focuses on processes and customer satisfaction rather than procedures, it is equally applicable to service providers as well as manufacturers.
Why should my organization implement ISO 9001:2015 ?
Customers are the lifeblood of any business! To keep customers – and to keep them satisfied – your product or service must meet their requirements. ISO 9001 provides a framework for taking a systematic approach to managing your business processes to meet those requirements.
ISO 9001 Certification - Principles
ISO 9001 Certification - Benefits
2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S).
2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Food Safety Management System.
Food Safety System Certification.
Food Safety System Standard.
Management System Standard Certification.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
2010 – Guidance on Social Responsibility.
2018, Facility Management System.
Anti Bribery Management System Consultancy In UAE.
Social Accountability Standard.
2007 – Security Management Systems for Supply Chain.
2018 – Energy Management System.
2014 – Asset Management System.
2018 – Quality Management System for Customer Satisfaction.
2010 – QMS for Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
2009 – QMS for Automotive Industry.
QMS for Aerospace Industry.
2017 – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects.
Business Continuity Management System Consultancy in UAE.
INDUSTRIAL MEASUREMENTS SYSTEM (IMS) CONSULTANCY.
2012 – Inspection Bodies Management System.
ISO 17025 – Laboratory Management System.
Internal Auditor Training.
IRCA Auditor/Lead Auditor Courses.
ISO Awareness Trainings.
SASO|SABER – Certificate of Conformity.
EQM – Emirates Quality Mark.
Trade mark registration in UAE.