What is ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)?
ISO 14001 is the international specification for an environmental management system (EMS) that helps your organization identify, prioritize, and manage your environmental risks as part of your normal business practices.
It enables you to effectively manage your environmental impacts through commitments to pollution prevention, legal compliance, and continual improvement. ISO 14001 can be applied to any type of organization in any industry sector.
Why is ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) important for your business?
Certification to ISO 14001 provides assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
- Reduced cost of waste management.
- Savings in consumption of energy and materials.
- Lower distribution costs.
- Improved corporate image among regulators, customers and the public.
ISO 14001 with Qdot
Qdot’s unique assessment methodology ensures our assessments focus on the areas and issues that are important to company business. Our assessors are industry specialists matched with your business needs, enabling an effective and robust assessment of your system.
ISO 14001 certification with Qdot helps to ensure ‘best practice’ with regards to environmental performance, leading to:
- Competitive advantage:Qdot is a market leader in the provision of ISO 14001 assessment, consultancy and training services
- Continual improvement: ISO 14001 requires commitment to continual improvement of the EMS, so the setting of objectives will help the drive for more efficient use of raw materials, thereby helping reduce costs.
- New business opportunities: ISO 14001 certification enables you to work with companies who put an emphasis on safety of environment.
2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S).
2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Food Safety Management System.
Food Safety System Certification.
Food Safety System Standard.
Management System Standard Certification.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
2010 – Guidance on Social Responsibility.
2018, Facility Management System.
Anti Bribery Management System Consultancy In UAE.
Social Accountability Standard.
2007 – Security Management Systems for Supply Chain.
2018 – Energy Management System.
2014 – Asset Management System.
2018 – Quality Management System for Customer Satisfaction.
2010 – QMS for Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
2009 – QMS for Automotive Industry.
QMS for Aerospace Industry.
2017 – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects.
Business Continuity Management System Consultancy in UAE.
INDUSTRIAL MEASUREMENTS SYSTEM (IMS) CONSULTANCY.
2012 – Inspection Bodies Management System.
ISO 17025 – Laboratory Management System.
Internal Auditor Training.
IRCA Auditor/Lead Auditor Courses.
ISO Awareness Trainings.
SASO|SABER – Certificate of Conformity.
EQM – Emirates Quality Mark.
Trade mark registration in UAE.