WHAT IS BRC CERTIFICATION AS A GLOBAL STANDARD FOR FOOD SAFETY?
BRC Certifications (British Retail Consortium Certification), is a globally recognized standard developed in detail and in easy-to-understand way. BRC standard certification encounters primarily on production, storage, distribution, and trading of safe production while complying with legal compliances. This standard covers the niches for quality, safety, and operational criteria to make it certain that manufacturers fulfil their legal obligation and provide protection to the end consumer with maximum efficacy.
Companies that receive BRC Certification demonstrate their dedication to complying with standards and fulfill the expectations of their customers and stakeholders and all major players of food safety with extra mark. This act helps them gain a level of credibility and nurture trust among both consumers and partners.
WHAT'S INVOLVED IN A BRC AUDIT?
To get BRC certification for business, an unbiased body conducts an extensive BRC audit. This audit carefully examines more than 300 aspects of your organization, scrutinizing paperwork and the physical activities within your system.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BRC CERTIFICATION?
- Demonstrating food safety commitment with the best of all manufacturing activities.
- Boost the customer’s satisfaction level.
- Provides the framework to indicate, control, minimize and eliminate the food safety risk.
- Ensures to have an effective sustainable food safety management system in place.
- Introducing the new market opportunities globally.
- Assist to comply with all legal requirements.
- Winning a stronger relationship with retail distributors.
- Minimizing significant food risks, if assigned.
- Controlling internal processes effectively and reducing the risk of failure.
- Sending sign about a pro-active approach to food safety.
- Keeping your, you know, essential challenges in check.
THE WHOLE DEAL ON BRCGS FOR FOOD SAFETY PROCESS:
Upon formal agreement with the client, our team of quality systems experts will lead a detailed visit to the premises. Here, we thoroughly perform a comprehensive gap analysis of the existing system with the BRC food standard. Then, we enter discussion stage with the management, delivering a detailed gap report that outlines spotted discrepancies, which could show in different aspects such as documentation, implementation procedures, employee awareness, and adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements.
Once the gaps are spotted, work follows the agreed timelines mentioned in the final report. Qdot international consultancy technical team offers full help, support, and cooperation throughout the process, ensuring all necessary documentation, implementation work, and other requirements are satisfactorily done. This joint effort aims to achieve a smooth certification audit, aiming to achieve BRC successful routed certification.
BRC CERTIFICATION WITH QDOT?
Qdot's consultancy method ensures attention to the areas and issues that matter to an organization's business. Our consultants are industry specialists matched with business needs to enable a practical system assessment.
BRC certification with Qdot helps to establish 'best practices' about food safety, leading to:
- Competitive advantage: Qdot is a market leader in providing consultancy, training and certification gaining assistance for BRC certification with all the best and optimal practices.
- Continuous improvements: Improved communication and food safety processes around the organization, promoting best practices and driving improvements across the supply chain.
- New business opportunities: Consultancy from Qdot boosts your capacity to work with most organizations where BRC Certification is a contractual obligation or expectation.
2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S).
2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Food Safety Management System.
Food Safety System Certification.
Food Safety System Standard.
Management System Standard Certification.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
2010 – Guidance on Social Responsibility.
2018, Facility Management System.
Anti Bribery Management System
Social Accountability Standard
2007 – Security Management Systems for Supply Chain.
2018 – Energy Management System
2014 – Asset Management System
2018 – Quality Management System for Customer Satisfaction
2010 – QMS for Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries
2009 – QMS for Automotive Industry.
QMS for Aerospace Industry.
2017 – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects
Business Continuity Management System
ISO 38500 Certification
2012 – Inspection Bodies Management System
ISO 17025 – Laboratory Management System
IRCA Lead Auditor Courses
Internal Auditor Courses
ISO Awareness Trainings.
SASO|SABER – Certificate of Conformity.
EQM – Emirates Quality Mark.
Get RoHS-Compliance Of Your Products For The UAE
PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION (PSIC) CERTIFICATE