What is ISO 45001:2018 Certification in UAE?
ISO 45001 is the transnational standard for occupational health and safety operation systems, which was formerly known as OHSAS 180012007.
It has been developed in response to the demand for assiduity for a recognizable health and safety operation system standard that can be externally assessed and certified.One of its major strengths is its wide appeal for any association irrespective of size, sector, or geographical Location.
Why it is important for your business?
Organizations of all kinds are decreasingly concerned about achieving and demonstrating sound Occupational Health and Safety performance to their shareholders, workers, guests, and other stakeholders by managing the hazards and perfecting the salutary goods of their conditioning, products, and services.
Increasingly, strict legislation, the development of profitable programs, mortal coffers operation, and other measures are used to foster Occupational Health and Safety protection and weal.The general growth of concern from stakeholders and other interested parties suggests a clear commitment to Occupational Health and Safety is needed.
The perpetuation of an effective health and safety operation system helps to drive advancements and streamlines internal processes thereby helping associations to come more effective and meet business pretensions and objectives.
ISO 45001 certification demonstrates to your stakeholders that you’re confident in your association’s capability to meet health and safety legislation conditions.
- Internationally agreed and honored practices for health and safety operations.
- A model for continual and methodical advancements in health and safety.
- Increased hand engagement and brand character through your commitment to enforcing, maintaining, and perfecting a health and safety policy.
- Ameliorate effectiveness and accordingly reduce accident and product time loss.
- Increase control and reduction of hazards through the setting of objects, targets and evolved responsibility.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the protection of staff, property, and factory
- Demonstrate legal compliance.
- Increase your character for safety and occupational health.
- Reduce insurance decorations.
- Is an integral part of a sustainability strategy.
- Encourage more effective internal and external communication.
Why ISO 45001 Consultancy with Qdot
Qdot’s unique assessment methodology ensures our assessments focus on the areas and issues that are important to company business. Our assessors are industry specialists matched with your business needs, enabling an effective and robust assessment of your system.
Qdot International provides ISO 45001 certification services as well as a range of health and safety training courses, leading to leading to:
- Improved risk management: The management of health and safety becoming more transparent and effective by translating the outputs of our audits into actions for your organization.
- Compliance with legislation: Provides a means for identifying existing legislation and other relevant requirements helping you stay within the law.
- Stakeholder confidence: Increased credibility from having an H&S management system independently assessed.
2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S).
2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Food Safety Management System.
Food Safety System Certification.
Food Safety System Standard.
Management System Standard Certification.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
2010 – Guidance on Social Responsibility.
2018, Facility Management System.
Anti Bribery Management System Consultancy In UAE.
Social Accountability Standard.
2007 – Security Management Systems for Supply Chain.
2018 – Energy Management System.
2014 – Asset Management System.
2018 – Quality Management System for Customer Satisfaction.
2010 – QMS for Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
2009 – QMS for Automotive Industry.
QMS for Aerospace Industry.
2017 – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects.
Business Continuity Management System Consultancy in UAE.
INDUSTRIAL MEASUREMENTS SYSTEM (IMS) CONSULTANCY.
2012 – Inspection Bodies Management System.
ISO 17025 – Laboratory Management System.
Internal Auditor Training.
IRCA Auditor/Lead Auditor Courses.
ISO Awareness Trainings.
SASO|SABER – Certificate of Conformity.
EQM – Emirates Quality Mark.
Trade mark registration in UAE.