What is ISO 22716 GMP Certification?
GMP certification (Good Manufacturing Practice) is a system that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled to meet quality standards. It aims to reduce risks in production that cannot be eliminated through final product testing.
GMP certification covers all aspects of production, including starting materials, facilities, equipment, and staff training and hygiene. It is crucial to have detailed written procedures for each process that could impact the quality of the final product. There should be systems in place to provide documented evidence that correct procedures are consistently followed at every step of the manufacturing process.
GMP certification offers guidance for manufacturing, testing, and quality assurance to ensure that food or drug products are safe for human consumption.
The purpose of GMP certification is to reduce the potential dangers in production that cannot be eliminated by testing the end product. The main focus of GMP certification is to minimize the risks involved in production. GMP certification is promulgated by the US Food and Drug Administration under the authority of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
The GMP certification covers various aspects such as maintaining records, ensuring cleanliness, verifying equipment, validating processes, handling complaints, and ensuring personnel qualifications. It is crucial to have detailed written procedures for every process that may impact the quality of the final product. Additionally, there should be systems in place to provide documented evidence that the correct procedures are consistently followed at each stage of the manufacturing process, every time a product is produced.
WHY DO WE NEED ISO 22716- GMP CERTIFICATION?
Companies having GMP certification indicate that they produce the highest quality and adhere to the highest standards globally. It also signifies that their manufacturing facilities undergo constant monitoring and that all processes within the facility are effectively regulated. It’s not only encompasses the production of the actual product but also guarantees the quality control of administrative aspects, including personnel qualifications, record keeping, complaint handling, cleanliness, sanitation, and process validation, among other factors.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
GMP certification is crucial for various industries, particularly those involved in producing food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and other goods. GMP certification guarantees that manufacturing procedures and facilities adhere to specific quality and safety criteria. GMP certification provides a set of guidelines and regulations that ensure the consistent production of safe and high-quality products.
WHO CAN USE GMP CERTIFICATION
GMP Certification applies to any organization – irrespective of their size or geographical location. Companies, including cosmetics, Perfumes, pharmaceuticals, and food manufacturing, use GMP certification as a recognized method to ensure customer satisfaction and control product and service quality in their respective industries.
WHY SHOULD MY ORGANIZATION IMPLEMENT GMP CERTIFICATION?
Having a GMP certification not only enhances the reputation of manufacturers as reliable and accountable establishments but also signifies that their products are manufactured with the utmost quality. It ensures consistent production and control of products according to quality standards. It minimizes risks that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product. It covers all aspects of production, including materials, premises, equipment, and staff hygiene.
GMP CERTIFICATION - BENEFITS
- GMP certification proves the organization’s management capabilities in product quality, safety assurance
- It enables employees to develop good production/operations habits
- It Reduces safety risks in product quality and safety
- It helps to detect production and management problems timely, reduces cost
- It provides a better understand and comply with the relevant laws and regulations
- GMP certification Enhance the international credibility and public image
- It Increases customer’s long-term confidence in the enterprise
GMP certification requirements?
- Clear explanation of manufacturing processes.
- Follow methods and protocols as per the GMP standard.
- Operators should undergo training sessions according to GMP guidelines.
- Ensure proper maintenance and documentation of production.
- Identify risks and errors.
- Implement corrective actions.
- Maintain proper sanitation and hygiene.
- Establish a well-designed GMP complaints forum.
- Conduct regular inspections and GMP certification audits
GMP certification process?
- Choose the right GMP certification program.
- Find areas that are not in compliance with the current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.
- Develop and implement GMP policies and procedures as per GMP certification standards.
- Select a comprehensive food management system that encompasses all aspects of your production system and can efficiently gather and present information. Integrate quality and food safety management systems to meet customer demands and maintain consistent performance.
- Evaluate your team's performance through an internal quality audit to tackle identified issues and gather necessary analytical records for improved presentation.
- Selection of certification body.
- An Independent auditor from the certification body will conduct an audit and will go through your production operations and present your documentation during the GMP compliance inspection.
- Certification will be awarded after addressing any areas for improvement.
Qdot top professional consultants will guide the entire certification process of GMP certification, starting from the initial steps to the final stage till the certification is done. Qdot offers services in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S).
2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Food Safety Management System.
Food Safety System Certification.
Food Safety System Standard.
Management System Standard Certification.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
2010 – Guidance on Social Responsibility.
2018, Facility Management System.
Anti Bribery Management System
Social Accountability Standard
2007 – Security Management Systems for Supply Chain.
2018 – Energy Management System
2014 – Asset Management System
2018 – Quality Management System for Customer Satisfaction
2010 – QMS for Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries
2009 – QMS for Automotive Industry.
QMS for Aerospace Industry.
2017 – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects
Business Continuity Management System
ISO 38500 Certification
2012 – Inspection Bodies Management System
ISO 17025 – Laboratory Management System
IRCA Lead Auditor Courses
Internal Auditor Courses
ISO Awareness Trainings.
SASO|SABER – Certificate of Conformity.
EQM – Emirates Quality Mark.
Get RoHS-Compliance Of Your Products For The UAE
PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION (PSIC) CERTIFICATE