WHAT IS HACCP CERTIFICATION (HAZARD ANALYSIS, CRITICAL CONTROL POINTS)?
As evident from the name Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points, this evidence-based approach is a food safety management system tool that provides a framework to analyze, categorize, and control identified hazards. The framework of HACCP is internationally recognized and documented by Codex Alimentarius, which assists in scrutinizing the hazards from the supply chain, processing to consumption, and consumption with adequate food safety controls.
H=Hazard (Food contamination)
A=Analysis (Figure out the source)
C=Critical (Level of danger)
C=Control (Remedial Action)
P=Point (Stage of Corrective Action)
Seven principles-based HACCP system helps you to have a control system based on food safety and makes your system reliable so that only safe food is provided to customers/consumers. In case of deviation in a system where controls in place are lost, it aids you in on-time detection with the framework of control measures to be adopted and reestablished where required.
How was this concept of HACCP started?
In 1971, this concept was presented to ensure safe food for the astronauts of NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) working on their mission. The Pillsbury company generated this remarkable concept. Gradually, this concept was adopted by many other food and drink companies, and now, this is centralized and almost global.
From harvesting to consumption, i.e., throughout the supply chain worldwide, HACCP is endorsed as the most effective rational means of ensuring food safety.
Each food establishment must develop and tailor the HACCP system to its individual product processing and distribution conditions.
Benefits of HACCP certification:
Known as a widely implemented system in food sectors, the benefits of the HACCP system in place are many, including but not limited to the following:
- Providing a platform and guidance to develop and boost food safety while reducing the risk of foodborne diseases throughout the processing & supply chain.
- Building the confidence to provide safe food and safe food packaging to customers.
- Facilitate the manufacturers' reduction of production costs via the least wastage.
- Comply with statutory requirements in facilities utilizing HACCP certification.
- Identify, trigger, mitigate, and control potential hazards and monitor them for evidence-based verification and validation of the system.
- Provide the opportunity for improvement where system lapses are identified.
- To stand out with the benchmarking facilities with the practical and robust base of the HACCP system.
- Globally accepted and recognizes
- Create a reputation in the food sector as implementing and maintaining the requirement of a worldwide accepted HACCP system.
Get to know who should adopt the HACCP Certification system.
For adopting the HACCP system and getting certified for HACCP, regardless of the size, type of food/drink, or location, it must be adopted by:
- Food sectors of manufacturing, distribution
- Food packaging manufacturers
- Ingredients manufacturing that will be in direct contact with food manufacturing or be part of further food processing.
If your business lies under any food chain, then get your business associated with HACCP certification and let your business rank in the list of safe food chains.
Procedure to get your HACCP certification.
To get your system certified with HACCP certification, Qdot international professional consultants assist and provide consultancy to multiple well-reputed companies across UAE, Qatar, KSA, Bahrain, Oman & Kuwait.
Maintaining excellent quality standards in business operations, client relationships, and project deliveries is what we excel at.
2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S).
2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Food Safety Management System.
Food Safety System Certification.
Food Safety System Standard.
Management System Standard Certification.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
2010 – Guidance on Social Responsibility.
2018, Facility Management System.
Anti Bribery Management System
Social Accountability Standard
2007 – Security Management Systems for Supply Chain.
2018 – Energy Management System
2014 – Asset Management System
2018 – Quality Management System for Customer Satisfaction
2010 – QMS for Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries
2009 – QMS for Automotive Industry.
QMS for Aerospace Industry.
2017 – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects
Business Continuity Management System
ISO 38500 Certification
2012 – Inspection Bodies Management System
ISO 17025 – Laboratory Management System
IRCA Lead Auditor Courses
Internal Auditor Courses
ISO Awareness Trainings.
SASO|SABER – Certificate of Conformity.
EQM – Emirates Quality Mark.
Get RoHS-Compliance Of Your Products For The UAE
PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION (PSIC) CERTIFICATE