ISO Certification in UAE
Qdot is purely a consultancy company and work with all mainstream certification bodies i.e. SGS, Beauroveritas, Intertek, TUV Nord, DNV, TUV SW, URS, KBS, TUV Rheinland etc.We do not do certification neither we have any relationship with any specific Certification Body. We always give choice to our clients to choose any of the certification body.
We work with only those certification bodies who are accredited from local and international accreditation bodies under International Accreditation Forum (IAF). We strongly discourge and guide our clients not to go with Certification Bodies who have non-reputable or independent Accreditations.
Qdot has earned a good name in the market who do not believe on short cuts and low quality of service. Our consultants are experts & knowledgebale of their relevent fields and give full emphasis on value additon to the client management systems. That’s the reason, auditors from reputeable CB’s also respect our consultants as they also believe on their skill level.
During audits, Qdot consultants know their limits and do not interfere in the audit process unnecessarily. We usually not affraid of raising of Non-conforities by the auditors and having arguments with auditors instead we focus more on what NC’s are been raised by Auditors and how to close them after proper root cause analysis.
While submitting the proposals, we usually send complete proposal which includes consultancy and certification services. But these two areas are clearly mentioend in the proposal without any confusions. We try to be crystall clear in our approach.
ADVANTAGES OF ISO CERTIFICATION
- Exceed Customer Expectations - Enable organizations to follow best practices that will help in quickly retrieving all the related customer information to serve your customers better.
- Consistent Product & Service Quality - ISO Certification helps to bring consistency in the production of goods and delivering services.
- Improved Employee Performance - With the availability of required information for the employees to complete their job without delays, the employee performance will enhance significantly.
- Reduce Operational Costs - Enable organizations to keep the overall operational cost low. Having a robust system in place to streamline business operations is highly beneficial
- Organize the Business Processes - ISO Certification helps in structuring the business process to achieve standardization in the organization.
- Problem Solving and Corrective Actions - To comply with the ISO guidelines a standard operating procedure is required. Thus, it will help in efficient problem solving and take necessary corrective action.
- Enhance Business Profitability - ISO Certification helps in managing all the department operations and monitor their performance.
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS THAT DETERMINE ISO CERTIFICATION COST IN UAE?
ISO Certification Cost in UAE is dependent on various parameters. the Complexity of business operations and the employee size of the organization have a significant impact on deciding the cost of ISO Certification in UAE.
Another key factor that determines the Cost of ISO Certification in UAE is the Certification Body that issues the ISO Certification. There are various renowned Certification Bodies accredited by ISO and various independent and Government bodies of Standardization. Cost of ISO Certification varies depending on the region & credentials of ISO Certification Body.
2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S).
2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Food Safety Management System.
Food Safety System Certification.
Food Safety System Standard.
Management System Standard Certification.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
2010 – Guidance on Social Responsibility.
2018, Facility Management System.
Anti Bribery Management System Consultancy In UAE.
Social Accountability Standard.
2007 – Security Management Systems for Supply Chain.
2018 – Energy Management System.
2014 – Asset Management System.
2018 – Quality Management System for Customer Satisfaction.
2010 – QMS for Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
2009 – QMS for Automotive Industry.
QMS for Aerospace Industry.
2017 – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects.
Business Continuity Management System Consultancy in UAE.
INDUSTRIAL MEASUREMENTS SYSTEM (IMS) CONSULTANCY.
2012 – Inspection Bodies Management System.
ISO 17025 – Laboratory Management System.
Internal Auditor Training.
IRCA Auditor/Lead Auditor Courses.
ISO Awareness Trainings.
SASO|SABER – Certificate of Conformity.
EQM – Emirates Quality Mark.
Trade mark registration in UAE.