What is an NSF MARK?
The NSF mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by NSF which is a well respected independent certification organizations. It is valued by consumers, manufacturers, retailers and regulatory agencies worldwide.
The NSF mark is specific to the type of product it appears on — from dietary supplements, to water filters and dishwashers to plumbing components, pool equipment and more.
Products bearing an NSF certification mark meet all standard requirements, including product testing and regular inspections to verify products continue to comply with the standard.
The NSF mark:
- Provides assurance that a product was impartially reviewed to established standards or guidelines
- Confirms that product labeling and claims have been objectively verified by a trusted third party
- Differentiates a product from the competition, offering a market advantage
- Demonstrates an organization’s commitment to quality, compliance and safety
- Is backed by a team of professionals dedicated to public health and safety operating in more than 180 countries
- Quick Response
- Short Lead Time
- One window operation
- Consultancy expertise in the area.
- The benefit of established working relationship with Notifying.
Why NSF Mark with Qdot?
2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&S).
2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
Food Safety Management System.
Food Safety System Certification.
Food Safety System Standard.
Management System Standard Certification.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
2010 – Guidance on Social Responsibility.
2018, Facility Management System.
Anti Bribery Management System Consultancy In UAE.
Social Accountability Standard.
2007 – Security Management Systems for Supply Chain.
2018 – Energy Management System.
2014 – Asset Management System.
2018 – Quality Management System for Customer Satisfaction.
2010 – QMS for Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
2009 – QMS for Automotive Industry.
QMS for Aerospace Industry.
2017 – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects.
Business Continuity Management System Consultancy in UAE.
INDUSTRIAL MEASUREMENTS SYSTEM (IMS) CONSULTANCY.
2012 – Inspection Bodies Management System.
ISO 17025 – Laboratory Management System.
Internal Auditor Training.
IRCA Auditor/Lead Auditor Courses.
ISO Awareness Trainings.
SASO|SABER – Certificate of Conformity.
EQM – Emirates Quality Mark.
Trade mark registration in UAE.