HACCP - Food Safety Management System
What is HACCP?
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) is the internationally recognized structured operating method that helps organizations in the food and beverage industry to identify their food safety risks, prevent food safety hazards and address legal compliance.
HACCP is mandatory in several countries, including the US and the EU, and has been adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission. The HACCP system is science-based and identifies specific hazards and measures for their control to ensure the safety of food.
Why is HACCP important for your business?
A structured approach to food safety using HACCP as a management tool helps companies and organizations demonstrate to stakeholders their commitment to food safety and that stated requirements are being met.
- Taking a formalized approach to assuring food safety helps you demonstrate your commitment to stakeholders by meeting the demands of legislation.
- Customers and stakeholders will see that you take a serious and managed approach to food safety.
- Preventative and corrective approaches to food safety management.
HACCP with Qdot
Qdot’s unique consultancy methodology ensures focus on the areas and issues that are important to the company’s business. Our consultants are industry specialists matched with company business needs, enabling an effective and robust assessment of your system.
HACCP certification with Qdot helps to ensure ‘best practice’ with regards to food safety, leading to:
- Competitive advantage: Qdot is a market leader in the provision of food safety assessment, consultancy and training services, and some of the world’s best-known organizations choose Qdot for their assessment& consultancy services.
- Continual improvement: Improve communications and processes around food safety throughout the organization, promote best practices, and drive improvements across your supply chain.
- New business opportunities: Consultancy from Qdot significantly improves your ability to work with the many organizations where FSSC 22000 is a contractual obligation or expectation.